Expand the yellow menu on the right hand side to read articles on:
- Consultations - if you need a consultation, but can't be seen at a time that suits or need to send someone else with your pet, you can fill out a detailed form and drop it off with your pet
- Senior Pets - what do we need to be aware of?
- Blood tests - why we do this and you can also refer to articles on senior, overweight and pre anaesthetic blood panels
- Pets and surgery - what happens when I leave my pet at the veterianry clinic for surgery. This artilce explains.
- Anaesthetics - the what, when, why and how of anaesthetics for pets
- Dental Care - veterinary dental care and post procedure management
- Prescriptions - rules we have to abide by and the reason these exist when prescribing medications
- Medicating cats - tips on how to manage this challenge
- Wound/Bandage Care - read about caring for wounds and bandages after veterinary treatment
- Euthanasia - incuding articles on when is the right time and the grieving process.